Transfer applicants who have completed coursework at another college or university (or students who have completed coursework at VanderCook but have not been admitted to the degree program) and wish to transfer the credit to a VanderCook degree program must supply official transcripts of their college records.  All transfer requests must be submitted in writing.

Credits from Another Institution

A transfer applicant is expected to be in good standing at the previous institution.  A maximum of four semester hours of transfer credit from another institution will be considered; grades must be B or higher.  All official transcripts must be submitted to VanderCook prior to the first term of enrollment to be considered for transfer.

Applying MECA Credits to a Degree Program

Up to 12 credit hours of MECA Continuing Education coursework can be applied to the Master of Music Education degree program as electives.  Please request a transcript to be sent to the Admissions Office (no charge) during the application process.

VanderCook College of Music - (312) 225-6288